Saturday, May 14, 2016

Welcome

My blog's name is One Name. I named it One Name because there is one name above all else, Jesus. This blog is going to be centered around Jesus. I have a passion for Him and I want to make His name known.

I love to write, I have loved to write since I was eight. Writing is my passion. I love writing blog posts, poems, songs, and describing things (mostly nature).

One of my favorite Bible verses is Proverbs 31:30. It says, "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised." What it means is that it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, but on the inside. Every moment of our lives should be for Christ, I want to completely live for Christ.

I'm going to post a blog every week. Every once in awhile, I'm going to post what I call Describing a Moment: Everyday Life. In that post I will describe a moment of nature. Sometimes in our busy, chaotic lives, we forget to just look around us at God's breathtaking creations.

This blog is for God's glory, and I hope every blog post will reflect Him.

Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment