Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Trials, Temptations, Tough Times


Trials. Temptations. Tough times.

We go through things... some things people never even know we go through.
Sometimes God allows us to go through things to help us grow in our walk with Him.

...................................

I moved two years ago to Wilmington. It was a really hard time for me. I had to say goodbye to my friends..... and if you've ever had to do that then you know how hard that is!
But God used that hard time to make me grow, to grow in my walk with Him.

James 1:2-4 says, 
" Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

So be thankful if you are or have gone through tough times, temptation, trials..... because if you look close enough you can see how God used that for the our good.

So remember, God can turn hard times into a time to grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment