Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Indescribable



Indescribable. That is a perfect word to even begin to describe God’s breath-taking creations. The mountains are lovely. The ocean is majestic. The rolling hills covered with grass are wonderful. The flowers are beautiful. The stars are terrific. And you, as one of His creations, are rare. You are unique and special to His plan. You didn’t choose Him. He chose you. He doesn’t need you. He wants you. He loves you. Indescribable. 

Psalm 18:2, "The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my mountain where I seek refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

Psalm 33:6, "The heavens were made by the word of the Lord, and all the stars, by the breath of His mouth."

John 15:16, "You did not choose Me, but I chose you."

No comments:

Post a Comment