Saturday, March 10, 2018

A Tag - Liebster Award






I was tagged by Cori over at ForTEEN for this tag... so thanks Cori! And then I got tagged by Paige from Paige’s Pages  so thank you as well. I actually answered the questions Cori gave me first so I’ll be answering her questions. I've actually never done a tag before but I decided to give this one a shot so hang with me here :).
This tag's name is the Liebester Award tag and it was made to help people discover new blogs.
I'm posting this on a Saturday so it's throwing off my blogging schedule a little but I will still (God willing) be posting on Tuesday as usual.


Here are the rules....


  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Answer the eleven questions they gave you
  • Name eleven facts about yourself
  • Nominate eleven bloggers to do this tag and let them know
  • Give them eleven questions to answer

So here goes nothing...

1. How long have you been blogging for?
It will be two years this May

2. Who are you closest to in your family (can be more than one)?
I'm close to all of my family members... my parents and three sisters.

3. What's the story behind your blog title?
There is one name above all names and I started this blog to bring glory to His name. It also comes from Philippians 2:9,10, "the name that is above every name... Jesus" 

4. Where do you want to live when you get older?
I haven't thought that far ahead? Honestly I have no idea.

5. What's your favorite wild animal?
Dolphins. Dolphins are the greatest.

6. What does your dream bedroom look like?
Color scheme of gray, green, and maybe some blue. I'm basic.

7. What is your dream job?
...... Can I pass on this one? I don't really know....

8. What's your favorite season?
It was spring. But I have allergies now so it's Fall.

9. How do you relax?
Reading, writing in my journal, watching a movie.

10. What do you do in your free time?
Write, read, hang out with friends sometimes, watch movies sometimes.

11. What is your dream vacation?
Probably traveling the world.


Facts....

1. I am a homeschooler 
2. My favorite color is green.
3. I love almost any kind of music from Skillet to Laura Story
4. My top two favorite songs right now would be So Will I (100 Billion X) by Hillsong United and Reckless Love by Cory Asburg 
5. My first writing notebook with poems was a green spiral one with my name written on it in sharpie.. I started it when I was eight.
6. Probably my favorite Psalm would be Psalm 63:1-8.
7. My favorite out of the four gospels would be John.
8. I'm in the youth band at my church... I love to sing.
9. I love journaling... I have nine used journals (not including other notebooks)
10. I love smoothies, pizza, and chocolate (not necessarily all together)
11. Thinking of eleven facts about myself is harder than I thought

And I tag... you! Any of you out there you would like to do this tag. So I'm kind of bending the rules....

Here are the questions if you'd like to do it...

1. Why'd you start a blog?
2. What's your favorite book trilogy (or top few)?
3. What's your favorite band?
4. Do you have any pets? 
5. What are your top two hobbies?
6. If you could be famous for one thing what would it be?
7. Favorite flower?
8. Top three desserts?
9. Mountains or beach?
10. You prefer hot or cold weather?
11. If you could travel to any country (that you haven't been to before) what would it be?


So if you're interested in doing this tag, feel free! Let me know in the comments and I can go look at your answers once you post them :). 

Have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. I want to travel the world, too. Or at least go out of the country! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many cool places in the world that I want to see! :)
      Thanks for commenting Mallory :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing the tag, Sarah! It was a lot of fun to read!!! I love smoothies, too, and I’ve always wanted to travel the world! Specifically Europe or Australia ;) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, it was fun to do! Thanks for tagging me! Yeah; it’d be pretty fun to travel the world! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Fun answers, Sarah! :) I'm with you on not knowing what my dream job is... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I like journaling too, (nine! wow, thats a lot of journals!) Now, I do have lots of notebooks! Do you have a bullet journal? I think starting one of those would be fun!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Journaling is great :). Yeah, I journal a lot... though two of those journals are only about half filled. No, I’ve never had a bullet journal - but they do sound like fun to do!
      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete