Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Sunshine Blogger - A Tag



I have never really done many tags but when I got tagged by Mallory over at Sweet Tean  for this  so I decided to go for it. 

So here are a couple of rules...

1.) Thank the blogger who tagged you. (Thanks Mallory!)

2.) Answer the questions given. (11 maximum)

3.) Nominate new 11 other bloggers and give them 11 questions. 

4.) List the rules and put the Sunshine Blogger logo in the post. 


And here are the questions and my answers!......


1. Do you have a garden?

Not anymore. My family and I used to have a decent sized one but after we moved we never got one again... though two of my sisters like to plant flowers :).

2. What's your favorite restaurant?

Oh how can I choose? My favorite fast food restaurant would have to be Chick-Fil-A but otherwise maybe Red Robin or Longhorn.

3. What is something you learned within the past month (May)?

Mhm.... Well, something I was reminded of is that we're not always going to have seasons of growth in our faith, sometimes we just have to wait on the Lord.

4. Who is your favorite author?

Again, how can I choose? (I can be pretty indecisive). Well my favorite author if I want to read Christian historical fiction would be  Lynn Austin. Ally Carter is a favorite when it comes to (mostly) YA fiction. 

5. What made you decide to start blogging?

I've always loved to write and I thought that blogging would be  a great opportunity to write and bring honor and glory to God's names.

6. Are you a city girl or a country girl (or both)?

Probably both. I like the outdoors and my family and I used to live more in the country but I also like cities so....

7. When is your birthday?

May 19th... so yeah, I just had a birthday pass.

8. Do you enjoy tubing?

Yep!

9. What’s your favorite board game (or just game in general)?

Again, back to the favorites.... uh..... I like Apples to Apples (that's not a board game though), I also like Ticket to Ride, and Life. And a card game called Nine Hole.

10. What is one of your strong points?

Am I allowed to skip one? Anyways... I guess I'm willing to be a friend to people. It doesn't sound like a big deal and maybe it isn't, but sometimes people just need a friend to be there and I want to be that person.

11. Have you ever moved?

Yes. I've moved twice in my life so far. 


Now on to whom I tag. 
Well, I'm not sure who's been tagged and who hasn't so if you'd like to do this tag then consider yourself tagged!

If you decide to do it here are some questions...

1. What is your favorite holiday?

2. Do you have any pets?

3. Do you like to write? (if so what do you like to write?...)

4. Do you like road trips? (if so what's your favorite part of them?...)

5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

6. Would you rather it always be above seventy degrees or below sixty?

7. What is your favorite part of the day and why? (Morning, afternoon, evening, night)

8.  Who's your favorite song artist?

9. Would you rather be lost in a endless meadow of flowers or endless woods? And why?

10. What do you like to do in your free time?

11. Sunglasses or hats?

~~~~~

Well that concludes this post! Thanks for stopping by :).

Have you ever done this tag? What are some of your own answers to these questions? 
If you choose to do this tag let me know in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. Fun tag! I liked reading your answers!
    I got tagged earlier this week and I'm planning on posting it pretty soon!
    I like apples to apple too. We have ticket to ride but haven't played it much.
    Have a GREAT June! Didn't May fly by so fast?
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Ooo I’ll look forward to reading your answers soon then :).
      You have a great June as well! Yes, it feels like May just flew by.
      Thanks for commenting, Brooklyne!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing this, Sarah! I'm glad you did it! :D Ha, I can be pretty indecisive, too. I love road trips so much! My favorite part is just sight-seeing everything. :) My favorite part of the day is probably morning. It's so peaceful. And happy belated BIRTHDAY!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you Mallory for tagging me! I’m glad I did it too. I absolutely love road trips. The morning is great, though I’m often reluctant to get out of bed in the mornings :D.
      Aw thanks! And thanks for commenting, Mallory!

      Delete
  3. It was nice to read your answers. I know the struggle with picking favourites though - it's hard! And a very late happy birthday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find picking favorites so hard! Thanks Jessica!

      Delete