Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Constant One




You are the very reason I feel joy inside

You call me Your daughter and will never cast me aside

God, Your faithful love endures forever,

It has no end, not now not ever

You are the constant One I can cling to

You’ve been with me in it all, all I’ve been through

You are my hope and refuge,

And the gift You offer is huge

A free gift of love, an eternity with You

Through all time You remain true

You created the earth, You created it all

To You, my knees will fall

I want to genuinely worship You,

Worship You with a heart that’s pure and true

I don’t want empty words to come forth, out of my mouth,

But a song from my soul to the One who is north, west, east, and south

You are the very air I breath,

 In You I’ll always believe

Praise Your great name,

May the whole world tell of Your fame

~~~~~

God is constant. His love is faithful. He is so amazing... how can we not praise Him?


Psalm 104:1, " My soul, praise Yahweh! Lord my God, You are very great; You are clothed with majesty and splendor."

8 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great poem! Thank you for sharing!!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this poem! "I want to genuinely worship you, Worship you with a heart that's pure and true." is my favorite part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this was LOVELY. made me so grateful for our God.

    sophy of sophyslighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our God definitely deserves our thanks and praise, He is great. Thanks, Sophy! :)

      Delete