Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Rise Up



I want to see our generation to step out. 

I want to see teenagers who have God's fire burning within them.

I want to see a spiritual revival in our generation.

I want to see teens who take a stand. Who care more about God and the Bible then what people think of them.

I want to see us desire to spend time in God's Word, and to live out what we learn. 

I want to see teenagers to stand out from the crowd, who make a difference 


1 Timothy 4:12

"Let no one despise your youth; instead, you should be an example to the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity."

We can make a difference.

We can have Christ's fire burning in us.

We can step out.

We can because of who lives in us, not because of what we can do... but because of what God can do. 

Luke 18:27, 
"He replied, “What is impossible with men is possible with God.”" 

We just need to say, ' here I am Lord. Send me. Give me boldness for Your gospel'.


Isaiah 6:8, 
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying:
Who should I send?
Who will go for Us?
I said: Here I am. Send me."


Ephesians 6:19-20, 

"Pray also for me, that the message may be given to me when I open my mouth to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel. For this I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I might be bold enough in Him to speak as I should."


We need to be willing. We need to pray. To be in God's Word. To build each other up.

We need to rise up.

No comments:

Post a Comment